Tony CarboneManaging Partner B.Com LL.B 03 8622 3040 Email Tony
Tony Carbone is the Managing Partner and co-founder of Nowicki Carbone and hosts the Firm’s PI Show. Having been in practice for almost three decades Tony has broad experience in the law. His particular expertise, passion and interest has always been in personal injury litigation.
Tony’s most characteristic qualities are his energy and positivity. He brings these qualities to his clients and staff. He facilitates a dynamic and team-oriented approach to resolving claims.
Tony is actively involved in the management and leadership of the Firm. His incredible enthusiasm and drive would require no less when bringing a claim to Nowicki Carbone. A client can expect to interact with Tony and benefit from his expertise.
Tony is also an integral part of the legal liaison group that meets quarterly to discuss TAC policy issues.
Tony’s impressive client following is a testament to his technical expertise and excellence in client service and results.
Outside of work, Tony is a true family man and passionate supporter of his beloved Hawks.
- Personal Injury Litigation Workcover
- Transport Accident Injury Claims
Memberships & Associations
- The Law Institute of Victoria
- Member of lawyers advisory committee that meets quarterly with TAC executive to represent interests of public,
- Acting Chair of Bully Zero Foundation
- Member of advisory committee to Pancare Foundation.
- Italian Lawyers Association,
- Australian Lawyers Alliance.
Personal Qualifications and Admissions
- Bachelor of Laws and Bachelor of Commerce (University of Melbourne) 1984
- Admitted as a Solicitor in 1986